Join us July 27, 2017, from 5:30pm to 8:30pm, on the hill of the renowned Lazy River Vineyard in the Yamhill-Carlton AVA for a magical evening with leading Oregon winemakers and their award-winning wines from the 2014 vintage sourced from the Lazy River Vineyard.
Featuring a gourmet vineyard dinner paired with Oregon specialties of grilled lamb and local summer bounty designed by Nick’s Italian Café, named by the James Beard Foundation in 2014 as one of “America’s Classics.” Co-founders of the International Pinot Noir Celebration, Chefs Nick, Carmen, and the Peirano family have been serving country Italian favorites in the Willamette Valley for 40 years.
– WINES FEATURED WITH HORS D’OEURVES –
· Lazy River 2016 Pinot Gris | Isabelle Meunier, Consulting Winemaker
– WINES PAIRED WITH DINNER –
· Elizabeth Chambers 2014 Pinot Noir | Michael Stevenson, Winemaker
· Panther Creek 2014 Pinot Noir | Tony Rynders, Winemaker
· Lavinea 2014 Pinot Noir | Isabelle Meunier, Winemaker
· R. Stuart 2014 Pinot Noir | Rob Stuart, Winemaker
· Lazy River 2014 Pinot Noir | Isabelle Meunier, Consulting Winemaker
– SCHEDULE OF EVENTS –
· 5:30 pm: arrive at the Lazy River Vineyard
(if interested in a vineyard tour with experts from Advanced Vineyard Systems and participating Winemakers, please arrive no later than 5:30 pm)
· 6:00 pm: social time with appetizers at the top of the vineyard hill
· 6:45 pm: dinner in the vineyard with the Winemakers
· 8:30 pm: dessert and depart
* The event will include walking to and through the vineyard, so please wear appropriate shoes.
50 in stock